Thursday, October 19, 2006

The one where Chad talks Lost

The first two episodes of Lost have been good, but haven't quite had me on the edge of my seat. Last night was certainly different. It had the right amount of “personal” story (which is what I think the writers care about) and a little of the Island story (which is what hooked me in the beginning). Without giving anything away, all the featured players had great moments and the acting was some of the best. I was hoping for a home run last night and I think Locke pulled it off. His “vision” scene was brilliant. The Island mystery moments were fun, but I just don't think its going to be real story. I also don't think even half of it will ever be explained. I'm trying not to be hooked by them but last night had one that involved Hurley and Desmond, I can't wait for more on that one.





No comments: