Monday, July 24, 2006

The one where Chad meets Tom Cruz

I had the fortune to give actor Tom Cruz an interview. I met him at a store near my home and was surprised when he accepted the interview so quickly. I will admit I was thrown off a little at first by how much different he looks like in person. It's also intimidating standing next to the star of the hit film “Legend”.

Tom, you've been in the news a lot lately and a lot has been said about you. Would you like to set the record straight on anything?

Cruz – Qué? No hablo inglés...

Ah, wow, I've heard your eccentric but I had no idea!
Tell me about your relationship with your new baby.


Cruz - Usted deseó hablar con mí sobre una entrevista?

Yes, yes, I'm sure it is spectacular

Cruz - Qué usted está hablando?

Ok, ah, I guess so. I really don't know what your saying.

Cruz - Realmente no sé lo que su refrán.

Before you go, can I get a photo with you?

Cruz - Estoy comenzando a sentirme incómodo...

Well Tom seemed to be in a hurry so I didn't get a picture with him. It was definitely an event to remember for me.

No comments: