Saturday, November 25, 2006

The one where Todd posts... something

A FUZZY MEMORY by Jack Handey

One Thanksgiving my parents did something I don't know if I can ever forgive them for. We were eating our turkey dinner when I suddenly realized I hadn't seen my pet turkey all day. "Where's Mister Gobble?" I asked. Dad seemed confused. "Mister Gobble?" "Yes," I said. "My turkey. The one I picked out at the supermarket, and then after he thawed out I made him do a funny little turkey dance. Mister Gobble." Dad's silence said it all. We were eating Mister Gobble! I ran crying from the table and locked myself in my room. Later, Dad knocked on the door and said he had some dessert for me. When I opened up the door, I couldn't believe it. It was a slice of Pumpkie, my pet pie!

It seems Thanksgiving went unnoticed at P4 so I just thought I would throw this up a couple of days late. Pretty lame.
dte

No comments: