TOP TEN "Signs You've Eaten Too Much"
10. You ate the turkey, the pop-up thermometer and the plastic net
9. Last thing you remember is positioning your open mouth behind a dump truck full of yams
8. All your silverware is worn down to tiny stumps
7. While picking your teeth, you dislodge an angry construction worker
6. The green bean casserole is waving a white flag of surrender
5. This morning, the display on your bathroom scale read "Good Lord!"
4. You now have an butt the size of Plymouth Rock
3. People keep looking at you and saying, "I thought the Macy's Parade was over"
2. Your relatives can't go home because they're stuck in your gravitational field
1. You're sweatin' gravy, my friend!