Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The one where Chad talks about an old movie


I'm indulging in a dirty little habit today. It's an embarrassing habit. It's habitual. It's twisted. I am... Watching classic 80's movies.
Today's viewing, "Better off Dead" Classic, classic,classic. If your not sure of its "3 classic" worthiness, consider this.


1. South park parodied it.
2. Family guy parodied it.
3. Curtis Armstrong snorting Jello through a straw.
4. Chris Cummins dates the basketball team
5. "..Throwing away a perfectly good white boy"
6. Dan Schneider
7. Crazy 2.00 paper boy.
8. Claymation hamburgers playing guitar
9. "Gee I'm real sorry your mom blew up Ricky"
10. Drag racing Asians.

An interesting note about Curtis Armstrong. According to the IMDB, he was 32 when he played a high school kid in the movie. That means I have 2 years to play a high school kid still.

I do think that this movie was missing something. That something? William Zabka. If Billy had played the ski guy it would have been a much better movie. I may just start pulling up a list of films that would have been better as a result of Billy's involvement. Go Billy!



By the way, today is one of those days you hope Curtis Armstrong whilst in a drunken rage does something crazy like drive his SUV into a department store. Then I'd get some sweet sweet Technorati traffic. Curtis I love you, drive the truck into a store. GO BILLY!





No comments: